POLISH COMMERCIAL LAW
Specializing in matters of Polish commercial law, I offer you my services in the following areas:
- advice on choosing a form of business activity adequate to the business needs of the entrepreneur, presenting and explaining the characteristics of individual types of companies and other forms of business activity,
- set up of businesses and registration of companies in the fastest and most beneficial way possible for an entrepreneur, along with the preparation and explanation of all necessary issues and documents,
- changes in business registers such as the National Court Register (“Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy”) or the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (“Centralna Ewidencja i Informacja o Działalności Gospodarczej”) in the fastest way possible with minimum participation of the entrepreneur in all related formalities,
- advice on legal issues related to running business, ensuring analysis and clarification of the provisions of law and court rulings in the given economic field and translating them into the practical needs of the entrepreneur,
- acting as a legal representative in commercial court cases, taking into account the impact of the course and effects of court proceedings on business runned by the entrepreneur.